#3 - 100 King Street, Spruce Grove, Alberta.
Mon - Fri, 11am - 8pm | (780) 571 4567
Saturday, 10am - 6pm | (780) 571 4567
Champion claims to have made the very first hoodie in the world when they started their Products, which began as the Knickerbocker Knitting Company in 1919. Today Champion which is owned by Hanes Brand is one of the best streetwear brand thanks to their iconic Reverse Weave hoodies and the high number of high profile celebreties that wear the brand.
The classic Reverse Weave® Pullover Hoodie only gets better with time. It's specially knit to resist vertical shrinkage, so the length stays true to size.
- 12-oz. heavyweight fleece protects you from wind and chill. (It's cotton-rich for softness and brushed inside for added warmth.)
- Full athletic fit allows flexible range of motion.
- Two-ply hood with working drawcord for extra coverage.
- Pouch pocket with bartacks for strength and durability.
- Stretch ribbed side panels add ease and mobility.
- Shape-retaining spandex ribbing trims cuffs, and hem.
- Shoulder seams for better fit and double-stitch trim for durability.
- C logo on left chest and sleeve.